Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer is over!

Wow, it's been a long time coming. Summer is over. Starting in April I think a lot about summer. And before that, I think a lot about staff. And now, all that we've worked for has come and past. In fact, tonight is the first night that I have been alone in a very long time. Earlier this week our entire staff (15 ppl) were living with us for two nights (which was fun and cramped). And now, they are all gone and my wife is even gone. Crazy.

Tonight, I had this strange feeling of lostness. What do you do when the thing you've done non-stop for a few months isn't there to do anymore? I feel like I should be working yet most of what I have to do can actually be done tomorrow. And so going to bed at a reasonable hour seems like a prudent move.

I could write a lot but I'd rather get a shower and in the process not bore you with the endless musings on how strange it feels to be done with summer. I'm excited to post some videos again in the near future...

B

No comments:

Photos

Photos
Click here for all sorts of pictures from parts of our lives

Followers