Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote for Hope

OK, I've been trying hard to post a video file and can't. It's not working and until I recreate the file and post, it's going to take forever.

(in case the video worked, try clicking here - http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=895845007&k=XZEZPZU3355MZDA1XCXTY)

So, here's what I was trying to say on the video. Vote for hope. We have spoken with about 9 (maybe it was 8, maybe it was 10) people from all different places (Europe, Asia and Australia) about the upcoming US election. A few things seem extremely clear to me now after those conversations:

1) US policy has a significant impact on the rest of the world (this I knew and was reminded of).
2) The point above is so true, that many follow our presidential election more than their own (in most cases, prime minister).
3) Out of the 9 (8 or 10) we talked to, all wanted Barak Obama as president.

One guy followed me on the sidewalk and tapped my arm. He asked me who I was voting for. I told him, Barak Obama. He said, good. He wanted to know what everyone else will do. I told him that America is a diverse place and that I couldn't know the answer.

I hope you choose hope. Whomever you vote for, consider the impact that our leadership has on the human race.

Tuna

No comments:

Photos

Photos
Click here for all sorts of pictures from parts of our lives

Followers